Jump to navigation Jump to search
pegacorn (plural pegacorns)
- (informal) A horned Pegasus or a winged unicorn.
- 2011 August 18, Marquis, Jessica S., Raising Unicorns: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Starting and Running a Successful — and Magical! — Unicorn Farm, Adams Media, →ISBN, OL 25192451M, page 18:
- Pegacorns have grown in both popularity and population since their worldwide introduction during the 1980s. While they had existed for eons prior, few unicorn farmers wished to voluntarily care for both the temperamental nature of the Pegasus and the attention-craving disposition of the unicorn. However, when those farmers had the opportunity to soar high and fast into the clouds on the Pegacorn, they had an abrupt change of opinion.
- 2012 January 15, Davis, Lauren, “GlaDOS reads her letter to Princess Celestia”, in io9:
- At the end of each episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, one of the show's cartoon ponies dictates a letter to the pegacorn Princess Celestia, telling her what she's learned about friendship.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:pegacorn.