Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (rare) A survey, a tour; a walking around.
- (law) An English legal ceremony in which an official from a town or parish walks around it to delineate and record its boundaries.
- The district thus inspected.
- 1902: Transactions of the Lancashire and Cheshire Antiquarian Society, published by the Lancashire and Cheshire Antiquarian Society
- Another forest not named in the perambulation is that of Horwich.
- 1929: Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, published by the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society
- The earliest known reference to the stone is that in the perambulation of the parish of Puddletown recorded in the Cartulary of Christchurch Priory.
- (English legal ceremony) bannering
- Radin Law Dictionary, Max Radin; Oceana Publications, 1970.