Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The administration of a poison.
- The state of being poisoned.
- 2014 April 21, “Subtle effects”, in The Economist, volume 411, number 8884:
- Manganism has been known about since the 19th century, when miners exposed to ores containing manganese […] began to totter, slur their speech and behave like someone inebriated. The poisoning was irreversible, and soon ended in psychosis and death.
- (administration of a poison): envenomation
administration of a poison
state of being poisoned