Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The study of human conflict and war.
- 1870, The Fortnightly Review, volume 14, page 43:
- The Destructive, as well as the Industrial, instinct in Man would claim a separate science; and we should have a Polemology or Polemonomy, and about 10,000 other sciences.
- 2012, H. Parret, The Aesthetics of Communication: Pragmatics and Beyond, page 31:
- Strategy as calculus on the one hand, and strategy as manipulation/manoeuvre on the other: these are two types presupposing two kinds of polemology.