Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Used other than figuratively or idiomatically: see power, supply.
- The utility will invest in power plants and transmission lines to ensure a stable power supply.
- 1961 December, “Planning the London Midland main-line electrification”, in Trains Illustrated, page 722:
- The track-sectioning cabins house not only switchgear for the traction current, but also transformers to provide power supplies to the signalling equipment.
- A source of power such as the mains or a generator.
- That part of a piece of electronic apparatus that provides appropriate voltages for the rest of the electronics from the connected AC source.
a source of power such as a generator
part of apparatus