Jump to navigation Jump to search
- per procurationem - Latin for by agency or by proxy - used on a letter to indicate that has been signed on somebody else's behalf.
pp pl (plural only)
- plural of ; abbreviation of
abbreviation of pages
- (countable) Initialism of .
- (uncountable, physics) proton and proton (used attributively to describe a collision or other interaction of these two particles)
- 2015, Christine O. Rasmussen, Torbjörn Sjöstrand, “Hard Diffraction with Dynamic Gap Survival”, in arXiv:
- Comparisons with ppbar and pp data reveal improvement in the description of single diffractive events..