Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- simple past tense and past participle of
premeditated (not comparable)
- Planned, considered or estimated in advance; deliberate.
- premeditated assault
- a premeditated act of aggression
- a premeditated breach of contract
- in the face of premeditated criminal acts
- caused by grossly negligent or premeditated infringement of duty
- There is no proof of premeditated or grossly negligent wrongdoing.
planned, considered or estimated in advance; deliberate