Jump to navigation Jump to search
premeditated (not comparable)
- Planned, considered, or estimated in advance; deliberate.
- premeditated assault
- a premeditated act of aggression
- a premeditated breach of contract
- in the face of premeditated criminal acts
- caused by grossly negligent or premeditated infringement of duty
- There is no proof of premeditated or grossly negligent wrongdoing.
- 2018 January 22, Dan Shive, El Goonish Shive (webcomic), Comic for Monday, Jan 22, 2018:
- "The second function is for seers who have used magic, but do not know about the second function. This criteria selects the informed while preventing premeditated exploitation of this function."
planned, considered or estimated in advance; deliberate