Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- præsumably (archaic)
- (UK, New Zealand) IPA(key): /pɹɪˈzjuːməbli/
- (US) IPA(key): /pɹɪˈzuːməbli/
- (Australia) IPA(key): /pɹɪˈzjuːməbli/, /pɹɪˈʒuːməbli/
- Able to be sensibly presumed.
- Presumably, he will attend the opening.
- 2011, Phil McNulty, Euro 2012: Montenegro 2-2 England 
- Capello made a change on the hour which was presumably enforced by injury as the excellent Young was replaced by Stewart Downing.
- Yet this is the level of [neural] organisation that does the actual thinking—and is, presumably, the seat of consciousness.
- (able to be presumed): presumptively
able to be sensibly presumed