Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- The quality or condition of being prevalent; wide extension.
- (epidemiology) The total number of cases of a disease in a given statistical population at a given time, divided by the number of individuals in that population.
- prevalence in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- prevalence in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- prevalence (epidemiology)
- výskyt m