Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Purvey
- puruey (alternative typography, 14th-15th centuries)
- (intransitive, obsolete) To prepare in advance (for or to do something); to plan, make provision.
- (transitive) To furnish or provide.
- (transitive) To procure; to get.
to furnish, provide
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.