put foot to ass
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (literally, idiomatic, slang, mildly vulgar) To beat the shit out of someone or something; whoop (someone's) ass
- 2010, David Greven, Manhood in Hollywood from Bush to Bush:
- Gibbons, as Jackson plays him, unflinchingly responds, “A small price I paid for putting foot to ass for my country,” oddly vivid metaphorical language.
- 2011, Mikal Malone, Pitbulls In A Skirt 3:
- He sighed a little but I wouldn't have a problem putting foot to his ass if need be.
- 2012, Zane, The Sex Chronicles, Nervous, and Skyscraper:
- I shrugged and said, “There's nothing to tell. I put foot to ass when need be, protect Jon from people that try to fuck her over without grease, and I love to have fun from time to time.”