Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
pyrotechnic (not comparable)
- Of or relating to fireworks.
- Of or relating to the use of fire in chemistry or metallurgy.
- Resembling fireworks.
2014 January 21, Hermione Hoby, “Julia Roberts interview for August: Osage County – 'I might actually go to hell for this ...': Julia Roberts reveals why her violent, Oscar-nominated performance in August: Osage County made her feel 'like a terrible person' [print version: 'I might actually go to hell for this ...' (18 January 2014, p. R4)]”, in The Daily Telegraph (Review):
- [T]he Weston clan, whose dysfunctions are pyrotechnic in their scale and intensity.
- Of or relating to pyrotechny.
of or relating to fireworks
of or relating to the use of fire in chemistry or metallurgy
of or relating to pyrotechny
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.