Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- redcedar (US)
- A juniper native to North America and highly prized for its fragrant wood, Juniperus virginiana.
- The arbor vitae, found in North America, Thuja plicata.
- An evergreen tree of the mahogany family with reddish wood, found in Australia, Toona australis.
- The wood of any of these trees.
- (juniper): eastern juniper, eastern red cedar
- (arbor vitae): western red cedar, giant arborvitae (US)
- (tree of the mahogany family): Australian red cedar