Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To issue again.
- To reprint a series of postage stamps from old plates.
- In patent law: to permit a patent with ministerial errors to be corrected and enforced for the remainder of the original term of the patent.
reissue (plural reissues)
- Something that has issued, or been issued again.
- Copies of the original comic are valued by collectors, but the reissues are worthless.
- A second or subsequent printing of postage stamps from old plates.