resuscitator (plural resuscitators)
- A person or thing that resuscitates.
- (medicine) A device, usually consisting of a face mask and tank, used to restore normal breathing to a person by forcing oxygen or an oxygen-rich mixture of gases into his or her lungs.
- “resuscitator” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.
- "resuscitator" in On-line Medical Dictionary, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, 1997–2005.
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of