Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive, intransitive, reciprocal) To unite again.
- 2017 January 19, Peter Bradshaw, “T2 Trainspotting review – choose a sequel that doesn't disappoint”, in the Guardian:
- Reuniting the cast of Trainspotting for a new adventure 21 years on could have gone badly. The BBC’s misjudged This Life + 10, bringing the cast of the iconic 90s TV drama back together, is a case in point.
- After ten years apart, the band will reunite.
- Two of the members tried several times, but failed to reunite the band.
to unite again