Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
rigour (plural rigours)
- Severity or strictness.
- A trembling or shivering response.
- Character of being unyielding or inflexible.
- Shrewd questioning.
- Higher level of difficulty.
- (Britain, slang) Misspelling of rigor. An abbreviated form of rigour mortis.
a harsh or severe experience
trembling or shivering response
character of being unyielding or inflexible
an abbreviated form of rigor mortis
higher level of difficulty
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked