Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: rollingstock
- (rail transport, uncountable, collectively) All vehicles that move on a railway, powered or unpowered.
- 2019 October, “South Wales open access bid”, in Modern Railways, page 15:
- ... while Grand Union says spare rolling stock could be used to provide additional capacity during events at the Principality Stadium and Celtic Manor Resort.
- (countable, less common) Any such vehicle.
railway vehicles collectively
any railway vehicle
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.