Jump to navigation Jump to search
sagan (plural sagans)
- Alternative letter-case form of
- 1984 September 27, Jerry Boyajian, “re: Moriarty's long-awaited reviews”, in net.comics, Usenet:
- Part of it was that I just couldn't deal with a piece of primal matter floating around for sagans of years, eroding away until it became a nice, shiny, sharp-as-William-F.-Buckley's-tongue sword, with the old familiar "S" symbol coincidentally engraved on its hilt.
- 1989, Edward S. Hudson, Alien Death Fleet, Pageant Books (1989), →ISBN, page 5:
- "There must be a sagan of them up there."
- 1998, Jon Luini & Allen Whitman, "Finding Your Geek", EQ, January 1998, page 132:
- There are sagans of other planets crying out for this knowledge.
- 2001 October 24, Joe \"Nuke Me Xemu\" Foster, “Re: Randomly write data to a file”, in comp.lang.basic.visual.misc, Usenet:
- The Jet and xBase database engines have been pounded on by who knows how many developers and end-users for years, which amounts to sagans and sagans of hours of real-world testing!
sagan m inan
- (dated) large copper or iron vessel used to boil water or food
- (colloquial, humorous) head
- (Kraków) kettle
Declension of sagan
- sagan in Wielki słownik języka polskiego, Instytut Języka Polskiego PAN
- sagan in Polish dictionaries at PWN