Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Having the same blood or sharing identical blood lineages; consanguineous.
1907, Frederic Crowinshield, Under the laurel:
- Uncharted, unbeknown to coroner Or him who heals, or maybe even those Who stand same-blooded round the open grave [...]
- 1994, Mary Jane Salk, M. J. Cahill, Kingdoms:
- Cut from the same cloth, like-minded, same-blooded.
- 2003, Gerald Hausman, Loretta Hausman, The mythology of horses:
- Naturally, the animals that so awed Sir Walter Raleigh were members of this same blooded stock.
2015, Edin Hajdarpasic, Whose Bosnia?:
- In 1850, Ivan Franjo Jukic, a leading national activist in Bosnia, summed up these tensions thus: Bosnian Muslims are “the greatest enemies of their own people and their own same-blooded brothers.”