Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic, colloquial) "What did you say?" or "Repeat what you have said." A polite formula used when one has not heard or understood what has been said.
- I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Please say again?
- (Procedure word, military) To repeat part of or entire message transmitted over the radio, used instead of "repeat" which is an artillery procedure word.
- Bravo Six, say again, over.
- Bravo Actual, I say again: Eight foot mobiles moving east, over.
- May be delivered as a question or an imperative.
- come again, excuse me (especially US), I beg your pardon, pardon, sorry, what (impolite); see also Thesaurus:say again