Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (UK) (file)
- Characteristic of a scholar.
- 1995, Almanac of the Federal Judiciary, page 24:
- “He writes incredible opinions and becomes an advocate for his position. He is a very scholarly man.”
- 2014, Louie Giglio, Passion: The Bright Light of Glory, page 186:
- For those of you that are so scholarly and you've been around the Church for so long, you're like, “Clearly, that is a reference to the triune Godhead.”
- Of or relating to scholastics or scholarship.
- See also Thesaurus:learned
relating to scholars or scholarship