Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: séquel
sequel (plural sequels)
- (dated) The events, collectively, which follow a previously mentioned event; the aftermath.
- John Bunyan (1678) The Pilgrim's Progress: “Now here Christian was worse put to it than in his fight with Apollyon, as by the sequel you shall see.”
- (narratology) A narrative that is written after another narrative set in the same universe, especially a narrative that is chronologically set after its predecessors, or (perhaps improper usage) any narrative that has a preceding narrative of its own.
- (Scotland, historical) Thirlage.
- (obsolete) A person's descendants.
a narrative written after another narrative set in the same universe
sequel m inan
declension of sequel