shitpost + -er or shit + poster
shitposter (plural shitposters)
- (Internet, slang, vulgar, pejorative) A person who makes worthless posts on a messageboard, newsgroup, or other online discussion platform.
1999 March 9, Esko Illi [username], “Re: I have returned”, in alt.rock-n-roll.metal.metallica, Usenet:
- You shitposters, take some advice: either you start to post something worth reading, or optionally get the hell out of here, hunt down James and tell him personally Metallica sucks, ok?
2008 July 6, Eric Gisse, “Re: Gravitational Order”, in rec.org.mensa, Usenet:
- Why are you morons encouraging this shitposter?
2013 January 14, Deepfriedice [username], “Re: Winduh 8 Piles (TM) cannot do a safe fast shutdown”, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Usenet:
- If you are a troll, just leave this newsgroup - it already has enough shitposters without you.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:shitposter.