Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
sideboard (plural sideboards)
- A piece of dining room furniture having drawers and shelves for linen and tableware; originally for serving food.
- A board that forms part of the side of something.
- (in the plural, chiefly Britain) Sideburns.
- (collectible card games) A set of cards that are separate from a player's primary deck, used to customize a match strategy against an opponent by enabling a player to change the composition of the playing deck.
- (furniture used for serving food): See buffet
- (furniture used for displaying tableware): cupboard (obsolete)
a board that forms part of the side of something
sideburns — see sideburns