Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Signs taken collectively.
- The signage at the airport is designed to point the way clearly to important locations.
- 2003, Martin Waller, "Jarvis chief aims to lift siege of Paris," The Times, London, 3 Jan,
- If you try to push more and more traffic on to limited numbers of roads you require more signage, more safety measures, bus lanes, cycle lanes and so on.
- The use of countable "a signage" and "signages" is chiefly in India.
Signs taken collectively
- “signage”, in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–.
- signage at OneLook Dictionary Search
- signage at Wordnik
- “signage” in the Compact Oxford English Dictionary (Oxford University Press, 2007)
- Oxford English Dictionary, second edition (1989)
- Random House Webster's Unabridged Electronic Dictionary (1987-1996)