Jump to navigation Jump to search
From skill (noun).
- Having or showing skill; skillful.
- 2008 February 27, Zhi Zhen, “Correcting One's Wrongdoings Changes One's Fate”, in Minghui:
- In the Ming Dynasty, a man named Zhang Weiyan in Jiangyin, of Jiangsu Province, was a skilled writer. He was quite well-known in his region.
- Requiring special abilities or training.
having or showing skill
requiring special abilities or training
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
From skill (verb).