Jump to navigation Jump to search
sovereyn (superlative sovereynest)
- Famous, awesome, amazing; worthy of respect.
- Having absolute, ultimate, or total control; all-powerful.
- Having the highest possible rank; top-ranking, executive.
- Fantastic, superior, phenomenal; the best.
- Related to the skies, atmosphere, or space.
- Total, exceptionless, absolute; with no exception.
- Useful, efficacious; having great effect or potency.
- Predominant, preeminent; exceeding all others.
- “soverain (adj.)” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-12-02.
sovereyn (plural souereyns)
- One's superior or boss; one who one answers to:
- A powerful or influential person within a society; a leading figure.
- One who excels or shows expertise in a certain area or topic.
- One's partner in a marriage; one's spouse.
- (rare) Those who preceded or came before.
- (rare) Something which is exceptional or noteworthy.
- “soverain (n.)” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-12-02.
- To a large extent; totally, greatly, absolutely.