Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: soy bean
soybean (plural soybeans)
- A legume plant (Glycine max), commonly cultivated for human and animal consumption and as a nitrogen-fixing ground cover.
- The edible seed of this plant.
- 2013 March 1, David S. Senchina, “Athletics and Herbal Supplements”, in American Scientist, volume 101, number 2, archived from the original on 16 May 2013, page 134:
- Athletes' use of herbal supplements has skyrocketed in the past two decades. At the top of the list of popular herbs are echinacea and ginseng, whereas garlic, St. John's wort, soybean, ephedra and others are also surging in popularity or have been historically prevalent.
seed — See also translations at soy
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.