Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Third-person singular present of sparen.
- Second-person plural present of sparen.
- Imperative plural of sparen.
Past participle of sparge. Possibly from a Vulgar Latin root *spartus, from *sparctus instead of Latin sparsus, or formed through analogy with other similar past participles. Compare also Aromanian aspartu.
- broken, fractured, broken into many pieces
- (of an army) scattered, broken
- (slang) under the influence of drugs or alcohol, high
- Iar ești spart? ― Are you high again?
declension of spart
- supine of spara.