Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Speccy
Audio (UK) (file)
speccy (not comparable)
- (colloquial, derogatory) bespectacled
- 1971, Ivor Felstein, A Change of Face and Figure:
- […] perhaps being taunted as "speccy" or "four eyes" or "blindy".
- 2004, Bennett-Levy et al, Oxford Guide to Behavioural Experiments in Cognitive Therapy
- Her schoolmates called her "speccy four-eyes" and hid her glasses. She grew up feeling there was something wrong with her as a person.
speccy (plural speccies)