Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To make spiritual; to invoke spirituality.
- To refine intellectually or morally; to purify from the corrupting influence of the world; to give a spiritual character or tendency to.
- To give a spiritual meaning to; to take in a spiritual sense; opposed to literalize.
- (chemistry, obsolete) To extract spirit.
- (chemistry, obsolete) To convert into, or impregnate with, spirit.
to refine intellectually or morally
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.