Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (baseball) The tactic of bunting the ball to help a runner at third base score. 
- The squeeze play is on! Jones bunts, and Smith scores from third.
- (figuratively) An instance of 'squeezing' someone: a use of pressure or force to achieve one's goal. 
- (bridge) The tactic of running a suit to compel another player to waste potentially winning cards. 
- Squeeze play is an important part of the endgame.
- (poker) The tactic of reraising a raiser and a caller to compel one or both to fold, often as a bluff.
- (all): squeeze