Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- to pursue, chase
- to sue, prosecute
- to be in time, to cope with
- Stíháš sledovat vývoj situace? - Are you able to follow how the situation is developing?
- Nestíhám ve dne chodit do práce a po nocích studovat. - I can't manage to go to work at day and burn the midnight oil studying.
- Stíháte se nasnídat? - Do you have time to have your breakfast?
- to follow (of events etc: one another in succcession)
- Jedna reforma stíhala druhou. - Reforms quickly followed one after another.