Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rigidity or a measure of rigidity.
- Inflexibility or a measure of inflexibility.
- Inelegance, lacking relaxedness.
His stiffness hampered the conversation.
- muscular tension due to unaccustomed or excessive exercise or work
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.