Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rigidity or a measure of rigidity.
- Inflexibility or a measure of inflexibility.
- Inelegance; a lack of relaxedness.
- His stiffness hampered the conversation.
- Muscular tension due to unaccustomed or excessive exercise or work; soreness.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.