Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A stiff hat, made from woven straw.
- 2008, Michael Cantwell, Chasing Mayan Dreams: Adventures in the Mexican Rain Forest, →ISBN:
- She felt uncomfortable and ridiculous in her heavy straw hat and dark, tight-fitting linen dress with the padded shoulders.
- 2014, Roberta Rogow, The Problem of the Missing Miss, →ISBN:
- Mr. Dodgson removed his hat as he and Dr. Doyle settled themselves into their carriage, across from a stout man in a striped jacket and straw hat, and two ladies of middle years dressed in severely cut ecru linen summer traveling dresses.
- 2015, Maureen Earl, Gulliver Quick: A Novel, →ISBN:
- Although the day was lightly overcast, Gulliver wore a torn large-brimmed straw hat.
type of hat