Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Capable of being supported, upheld, maintained, or defended.
- Capable of being borne, endured, or tolerated; endurable.
capable of being tolerated; endurable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- supportable in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- supportable in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
supportable (masculine and feminine, plural supportables)