Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Capable of being supported, upheld, maintained, or defended.
- Capable of being borne, endured, or tolerated; endurable.
capable of being tolerated; endurable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- “supportable”, in The Century Dictionary, New York: The Century Co., 1911
- supportable in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
supportable m, f (plural supportables)