Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Tabuleiro
- (Brazil) IPA(key): /ˌta.bu.ˈle(j).ɾu/
- (South Brazil) IPA(key): /ˌta.bu.ˈle(j).ɾo/
- (Portugal) IPA(key): /tɐ.βu.ˈlɐj.ɾu/
tabuleiro m (plural tabuleiros)
- gameboard (portable surface on which a game is played)
- (figuratively) a region or field where a dispute occurs
- A Europa foi um tabuleiro durante a segunda guerra mundial.
- Europe was a gameboard during the Second World War.
- No tabuleiro político, ganha quem investir mais em publicidade.
- In the political gameboard, he who invests most in publicity wins.
- baking tray (oven-proof metallic tray used to hold foods in the oven)
- tray (rigid object upon which things are carried)
- landing (in-between platform or large bottom-most or top-most step of a staircase)
- a long table for displaying goods in a market stall
- (North Brazil) a beach where turtles lay their eggs
- (Brazil) a sandbank which appears when the water level is low
- (Brazil, geography) a plain with low vegetation
- the floor of a cart
- (architecture) the horizontal support of a bridge