- The tea plant, Camellia sinensis, from which black, green, oolong and white tea are all obtained.
- The tree Melaleuca alternifolia from which tea tree oil is obtained.
- A shrub or small tree native to New Zealand and southeast Australia, Leptospermum scoparium.
- The kanuka, Kunzea ericoides.
- The duke of Argyll's tea tree, Lycium barbarum, also known as wolfberry or matrimony vine.
- The shrub ti, Cordyline fruticosa.
- (Leptospermum scoparium): manuka
Camellia sinensis — see tea plant
Kunzea ericoides — see kanuka
Cordyline fruticosa — see ti