Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
tippler (plural tipplers)
- (archaic, Webster 1913) A seller of alcoholic liquors; keeper of a tippling-house.
- A habitual drinker; a bibber.
- A breed of domestic pigeon bred to participate in endurance competitions.
- (Britain, railroad) An open wagon with a tipping trough, unloaded by being inverted (used for bulk cargo, especially minerals). A mine car, a lorry.
- (mining) One who works at a tipple.
- (drinker): bibber
seller of liquors
breed of pigeon