torcularious (not comparable)
- “Torcularious” listed in Thomas Blount’s Glossographia [1st ed., 1656]
Torcularious…, of, or belonging to a Presse that squieseth grapes.
- “Torcularious” listed in Edward Phillips’ New World of English Words [1st ed., 1658]
Torcularious, belonging to a Vine presse.
- “Elisha Coles’ English Dictionary 
Torcularious, l. of a wine-рreſs.
” listed in
- “Ti–U), § i (Ti–Tz) of A New English Dictionary on Historical Principles [1st ed., 1926] ” listed as a subentry of “To·rcular, a.” on page 159 of volume X, part I (
- “†torcuˈlarious, a.” listed as a subentry of “ ” in the Oxford English Dictionary [2nd ed., 1989]