Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- To drink up rapidly.
- Let me toss off this beer first.
- To assemble hastily.
- I tossed off a letter to the local council.
- (Britain, vulgar, slang) To masturbate.
- To deliver in an offhand manner.
- 2017 August 13, Brandon Nowalk, “Oldtown offers one last game-changing secret as Game Of Thrones goes behind enemy lines (newbies)”, in The Onion AV Club:
- Tyrion tells him a great house (the Tyrells) has already been wiped out of history. “Don’t let it happen again.” But he says it like a trusted authority, a casual command, not taking the boy seriously. Basically, he tosses off the line, expecting that to be the end of the conversation