Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌtəʊtəlɪˈtɛəɹiən/
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌtoʊtəlɪˈtɛɹiən/
- Rhymes: -ɛəɹiən
- Of or relating to a system of government where the people have virtually no authority and the state wields absolute control of every aspect of the country, socially, financially and politically.
- The divine truth is stronger than totalitarian falsehoods.
totalitarian (plural totalitarians)
- An advocate of totalitarianism.