See also: transfólk
- (colloquial) transgender people
- 1997, A. Spencer Bergstedt, Transition and Beyond, page 28:
- Transfolk are not covered in any applicable laws like Title VII or the ADA - in fact, transsexualism is explicitly excluded from the ADA. Therefore, you have no causes of action against an employer based on federal law.
- 2010, Kath Browne, Catherine J. Nash, Queer Methods and Methodologies (page 140)
- the awkwardly linked histories of transfolk and the gay and lesbian community