Jump to navigation Jump to search
transgenre (not comparable)
- (rare) Cross-genre.
- 2006, Thomas R. H. Havens, Radicals And Realists in the Japanese Nonverbal Arts, →ISBN, page 107:
- He returned to Japan with redoubled determination to convert the new Sogetsu Kaikan into a transgenre center for new expressive forms where artists could interact across the entire creative spectrum.
Calque of English transgender.
transgenre (plural transgenres)
- English terms prefixed with trans-
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English terms with rare senses
- English terms with quotations
- French terms calqued from English
- French terms derived from English
- French 2-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French adjectives