Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: trans girl
transgirl (plural transgirls)
- Alternative spelling of
- 2007, Cris Beam, Transparent: Love, Family, and Living the T with Transgender Teenagers, page 199:
- But it seemed there was never a flinch or second thought on his part about being with a transgirl, even when they started having sex, some few months into the relationship.
- 2012, Joy Ladin, Through the Door of Life: A Jewish Journey between Genders, →ISBN, page 72:
- Sitting on my stomach, a few inches from my face, was a miniature French version of the transgirl I should have been—a girl too brave, too honest, too strong, too much of a person not to be herself.
- 2013, Stephanie Brill, Rachel Pepper, The Transgender Child: A Handbook for Families and Professionals →ISBN:
- Parent of a 6-year-old transgirl