- (US) IPA(key): /ˈtɹaɪsɪkəl/, /ˈtɹaɪˌsɪkəl/
Audio (CA) (file)
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -aɪsɪkəl, -aɪˌsɪkəl
- Hyphenation: tri‧cy‧cle
tricycle (plural tricycles)
- A cycle with three wheels, powered by pedals and usually intended for young children.
- (Philippines) cycle rickshaw (a motorized three-wheeler, the Philippine version of the rickshaw, consisting of a motorbike attached to a sidecar which may be customised according to the owner’s choice. Widely used as a public means of transportation alongside the more popular Philippine jeepney).
cycle with three wheels
- To ride a tricycle.
- The child tricycled around the driveway until dark.
tricycle m (plural tricycles)