- Celebrating victory.
- a triumphant chariot
- So shall it be in the church triumphant.
- Athena, war's triumphant maid...
2014 November 14, Stephen Halliday, “Scotland 1-0 Republic of Ireland: Maloney the hero”, in The Scotsman:
- Strachan emerged triumphant from the battle of former Celtic managers at the venue where they both enjoyed some of the highest points of their coaching careers.
- “triumphant” in Noah Webster, An American Dictionary of the English Language, volume II (J–Z), 1st edition, New York, N.Y.: Published by S. Converse; printed by Hezekiah Howe, New Haven, 1828, OCLC 999480247.
- triumphant in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911