Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Celebrating victory.
- a triumphant chariot
- So shall it be in the church triumphant.
- Athena, war's triumphant maid...
- 2014 November 14, Stephen Halliday, “Scotland 1-0 Republic of Ireland: Maloney the hero”, in The Scotsman:
- Strachan emerged triumphant from the battle of former Celtic managers at the venue where they both enjoyed some of the highest points of their coaching careers.
- Webster, Noah, “triumphant”, in An American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828
- triumphant in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.