- Celebrating victory.
- a triumphant chariot
- So shall it be in the church triumphant.
- Athena, war's triumphant maid...
- 2014 November 14, Stephen Halliday, “Scotland 1-0 Republic of Ireland: Maloney the hero”, in The Scotsman:
- Strachan emerged triumphant from the battle of former Celtic managers at the venue where they both enjoyed some of the highest points of their coaching careers.
- triumphant in An American Dictionary of the English Language, by Noah Webster, 1828.
- triumphant in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911