- (UK) tuppence-worth, tuppenceworth
- (UK) tuppennys' worth
- (UK) two penn’orth, twopenn’orth, two pennorth
- (Britain, dated) Two pennies' worth; goods or services with a value of two pennies.
- I bought a tuppence worth of humbugs
- (Britain, idiomatic, colloquial) One's opinion or thoughts.
- That's just my tuppenceworth; you can believe what you like.
- (Britain, idiomatic, colloquial) A small amount.
- He had only a tuppence worth of success.
- For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:tuppence worth.