Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: twohanded
- Using or designed for use by both hands at once.
- Involving, or designed for use by, two people.
- a two-handed game of cards
- Having two hands.
- (UK, slang, dated) Good with one's fists; able to fight well.
- 1845, The Sportsman's Magazine of Life in London and the Country, page 355:
- The Baker was a two-handed hitter, and seemed perfectly awake to the business before him.
- (able to fight well): 1873, John Camden Hotten, The Slang Dictionary
two-handed (not comparable)
- In a two-handed manner.